Friday, September 24, 2010

Sleepy Baby

Today must have been a day of growth for our little Carolina because she slept and slept.  Mama thinks that baby loves baseball because everytime it's on, the baby crashes out.  She stay's awake and cries during Novellas and the Kardashians, but once baby hear's baseball come on, she's out.  I hope it works for football too or else it's going to be a looooooong off-season. 

It's a good thing the Rangers are winning.  Tomorrow is the first full weekend since Carolina's birth.  We expect to have people over to see the baby. 

She's been amazing.  I'm surprised how much she moves her eyes and her head.  Although still not strong enough for her to hold her head up, she does turn her head left and right quite routinely.  It's not something that I would expect from a 5-day year old baby. 

I think my favorite though is when she sleeps with both of her arms up by her head as though she was relaxing out at a beach. 

I'm glad we are making things so easy for her that she can just kick back and relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment