Sunday, September 26, 2010
She's all amped up.
Today I made the comment to Mama that our daughter is an amplifier. More comes out of her than goes in. I don't know how many diapers we changed today, all I know is that it was a lot. One time in particular I didn't even get the new diaper all closed up before she needed a new one. Ahhh, the joys of parenthood. I am reminded of why our parents deserve our appreciation. There was a time when we had the honor of receiving this same service from them. Thanks Mom! Tomorrow I head off to work and Carolina's Gramma is back home. It's time for Mama and I to find out what it is going to be like just her, me, and the baby. All in all, I would still say that Carolina is an excellent baby. She cries just enough to remind us that she's there but doesn't have us all stressed out. I'm already looking forward to making it home from work tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment